Food and wine tours for lovers of great food and wine!
With a strong Italian heritage, the Griffith region is responsible for 75 percent of New South Wales wine production, making it a must-see area for wine and food lovers.
Griffith food and wine tours are operated by Simon and Louise Crook, both Griffith locals who have worked in the wine industry for over 40 years. We’ll take you to a selection of the best wineries and cellar doors so you can sample the award-winning flavours of the region, with optional cellar tours and luncheons available.
Showcasing Griffith’s mouth-watering produce.
GRIFFITH FOOD AND WINE TOURS
For the foodie, you’ll enjoy our showcase of mouth-watering local produce that includes olive oil, salami, giardiniera (pickled garden-fresh vegetables), olives, tomatoes and relishes.
Some of our world-renowned wineries and food producers include Codemo Smallgoods, Riverina Grove, Calabria Family Wines, Berton Vineyards, Yarran Wines, De Bortoli Wines, Baratto Wines and more!
When choosing Griffith Tours for your local food and wine experience:
- We cater to groups from 1 to 30 people
- Pricing varies based on the number of attendees – please contact us on 0409 328 249 to receive your competitive quote today
- For small groups of three people or less, tours can be provided with just 24 hours’ notice (subject to availability)
- We can provide a catered lunch using local produce at one of Griffith’s many award-winning wineries
- Each tour is tailored to suit the different seasonal conditions
Griffith Tours are fun, informative and can be customised to suit your individual requirements. To experience the very best our wine and food region has to offer, contact us for your free quote today.